Costs for prints >
A5 print (half A4)$1.40
10″x8″ print (slightly smaller than A4) $2.18
Costs for canvases >
Delivery fees + charges >
All prints and canvases have a flat rate of $19 worldwide shipping fee.
Delivery is approx 2-3 weeks delivery. Canvases are printed on a high quality cotton matte canvas material which is 300gsm. All prints come ready to hang and by default are mounted with a brass spike hook which are great for mounting with 3m stick on hooks which are readily available from hardware and department stores. All mounted prints are stretched and stapled onto the wooden stretcher frame. The staples are then covered and finished with a tape to minimise the scratching of painted walls during hanging and to give an overall better finish. (be sure to removed the extra staples on the corner cardboard protection packaging). Prints are printed on high resolution printer on Keaykolour Antique Pure White 250gm stock. Acid free ensuring archival life. Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF). Responsible forestry practices used. Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed product.
Just a few tips for you…!
- First 5 design templates in black + white allow you to change the background colour or insert your own photo from your camera roll. All design templates have editable text and text colours.
- A5 (15x20cm) is an ideal size for invitations.
- 10”x8” (20x25cm just short of A4 size) is perfect for keepsakes to frame.
- RSVP tracker is perfect for inviting guests to your party and keeping track of it.
- Send your designs freely via SMS, Email, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter or purchase prints and canvases right from the app.
- Slide the screen across to view your drafts and other settings.
- If you want to order a print or canvas, choose your preferred size in Step 2, preview size. Choose from 2x print sizes and 3x canvas sizes.
Want to add an email that isn’t in your contacts list?
Once you get to the contact lists, if your guest isn’t in there, just hit ‘next’ button and add recipient here manually.
What to add names on the invitation?
You can address the invite to a few specific guests once you have added an email address. Click on the name that appears, and just change it to what you like. For e.g.: Your contact list might be for Sarah, but you’d like to invite her partner, well you can do that here, just click on her name and add the partners name. Or if your invite is for a kids party and you only have a parents email address, you can change that persons name and add the kid’s name’s instead.
Don’t want all the lines of text?
You can use all the lines of text provided or just delete the words in the template to leave it blank. This means you can have one line only or all of them, you’re the designer!
Entered event details and it doesn’t appear on design template?
The Step 2 function in building your invitation where you enter all the event details as “name of event, when, time” etc, does not automatically prepopulate into the design template that you selected. It is only to create the event in the calendar for the RSVP tracker function. This allows you enter your own content into the invite template in the way you want it.
If you have a question that isn’t covered here, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
quint™ App | Where you are the designer